Author Topic: New From Southwest Virginia  (Read 247 times)

Offline OliverHartt

• Posts Pending
New From Southwest Virginia
« on: February 22, 2017, 12:41:19 AM »
Hey all. I am a new user from southwest Virginia! Switched my packs for cans of Griz and Kodiak, haven't turned back. Recently I've tried General snus. Couldn't tell you what I thought two weeks ago but today I love it. Best part, I don't have to be careful where I leave my spit cup with my kid around.

I'm interested in other brands, but with shipping prices... wtf. Anyhow. Suggestions? Spare cans of snus anyone? Help a noobie out!!!!!

Online SirLoot

• Post Newbie
  • Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
Re: New From Southwest Virginia
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »
Welcome! I usually just get General locally but like the change of variety on occasion
its all about saving up and making a 100$ order from one of the webstores ... 30$ seems like alot  on shipping but when you catch deals or buy snus for 2.50$ a can it comes out to <$4> per can shipped
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Snubie.com / GoSmokeless.org
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 10:47:21 AM »
Yea, shipping is basically a non-issue.  I buy 40 cans every 2 months and with shipping included I pay 4.00$ or less per can, which is cheaper than buying General locally.

Offline cnashx

• Founder
    • GoSmokeless.org
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 02:22:20 PM »
Welcome!

Along what everyone else said. Just look at descriptions, read/watch reviews and decide on what you may like and give it a try through a decent sized order.

Offline OliverHartt

• Posts Pending
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 03:53:20 PM »
thanks all! Im paycheck to paycheck so sounds like after a bit of saving for a decent order, I'll be in the clear. Considering a couple of the bag o snus on SnusCentral to try variety. Good place to start? Any other must haves to add to it when I get there?
I'm sure it's all on the forums, seen a few YouTube reviews, but thanks for your responses. My girl and I are 8 months expecting with two  little hellions already a few years out of the oven lol, so any advice here saves me time hella time

Offline OliverHartt

• Posts Pending
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 03:57:49 PM »
And thanks for the welcome!

Offline cnashx

• Founder
    • GoSmokeless.org
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 08:25:36 AM »
My girl and I are 8 months expecting with two  little hellions already a few years out of the oven lol, so any advice here saves me time hella time

Advice? Run... As fast and as far as you can! lol

In all seriousness congrats on the newest and what are your general likes in flavors? That can help us narrow something down.