Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.00/5

Author Topic: Skoal Xtra Mint  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Taskmaster99

• Post Newbie
Skoal Xtra Mint
« on: January 29, 2014, 09:17:54 PM »
Might as well review this also. Once again....paid 3 bucks and change.

Nice looking tin. Opened it up and the moisture was excellent. The smell was a nice strong minty smell. Once again the tin was packed full !!!

Took a pinch with relative ease. Great pinchability. Put it in the lip and enjoyed.

This mint flavor was strong to me...but thats ok. I love me some mint dip!!! Stronger in my opinion than regular Skoal. Spanks the hell outta Grizzly!!!!

Spittle was dark brown. Flavor lasted for about 30 minutes. Sat nice ley packed in the lip and switched sides very easily.

I like this mint hands down!!! Stokers is my first choice and I will put this in a close second. Until I get my hands on Cope Mint....it will be these 2 as my go to's. I highly recommend this dip. Great price...great flavor...reputable company!!

Online SirLoot

• Post Newbie
  • Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
Re: Skoal Xtra Mint
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 03:00:24 PM »
Tried the pouches as an alternative to not being able to get General where I was @ the time and I was not disappointed with this product ...Great price and good flavor and as not a real big mint fan this is my go-to for mint. definitely more moist and flavorful than skoals basic mint pouches
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu